Saturday 1 March 2014

REFLECTION ON RAINBOW SOLDIERS

Assalamualaikum..

I'm back!!! hehehe.... Rainbow Soldiers is the best movie!!! That a lot of lessons when watching that movie... The movie is also funny actually... This movie is about the spirit to study although they from a poor family.... It's give realize to me, to always grateful what we have.. I must have the spirit to study like characters of this movie... Another lessons I get from this movie is about friendship and love... Although, they come from poor family, they still love each others and always be grateful.... In friendship also they always support each others when do anything for example when study and even when play.... They like a siblings and need each others... I'm was so impressed!!!!


- SITI NURSYAZWANI BINTI A.RAMAN-

No comments:

Post a Comment