Thursday 13 March 2014

Con te partio?

Assalamualaikum....i’m back again.. con te partiro? What is it? Bahasa apakah itu? Con te partiro means TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. OMG! I’m finished my critical thinking course. It means this is the last blog post that I will write..Tanpa ku sangka tanpa ku duga, tomorrow is the last class for #belhell.  Hmmmm… suddenly I’m feel very sad.. Sob sob.. T_T  Teech, thank you very much because you teach me something that I never learn before this. Yes. Sometime I'm really hate you because you make me troubled.. The matter that actually easy becomes hardest for me.  It so troubled for me actually. BUT, from here I had learn something that so precious. Thank you because you give me everything (knowledge) that you have. I’m really appreciate it. Lastly, I hope and I pray that you will achive what do you want in your life.. Thank you for everything Teach. Babai :')



~INTAN~

No comments:

Post a Comment