Sunday 2 March 2014

REFLECTION ON RAINBOW SOLDIERS


Assalamualaikum..after watching movie LASKAR PELANGI, I really enjoyed it. This movie actually inspiring my life. The chronology is very good.. funny and every scene had the moral values.. and when the climax came when Lintang as an intelligent student decided to quit from the school because his father was dead. He is really patient what he had through in his life... if that situation is me.. i really don't know what happen...it is really sad and teach me to think about the journey life.. This movie are also teaches me how to appreciate and grateful for the education and thank god for what currently I have. Last but not least... this movie is really SUPERB!! i laughing..crying...everything emotions were included that time.. DAEBAK!!

- QILA -

No comments:

Post a Comment