Sunday 5 January 2014

Test 1, WTH??

           Assalamualaikum guys! I promised to all of you to continue what happen to my Test 1,right? TEst 1?? WTH? what means by WTH? My partner in Test 1 is Lily..(my twin,heehehhe) Test 1 is about how we can find the different between c/c,s/r and o/o...

           Test 1, It is quite difficult to me actually. I thought  we should finish our assignment after midterm break but we must submit the assignment on Monday after break! WTH!! That means we need doing our assignment during holiday. OMG!  So, I and my partner should meet to finish the assignment. Thank God, I and my partner stay in same state which is Perak. We no need to THINK hardly to make the solution. I decide come to Lily's house.. We do it Test 1 together. Besides, TEECH also give the another assignment which is collecting 'Malaysian style' thinking...hahaha.. At the end, I and my partner finish the Test 1 with successful complete.. Alhamdulillah.. We hope we can score high mark on Test 1! Insyaallah...


-SITI NURSYAZWANI-

No comments:

Post a Comment