Sunday 5 January 2014

Me, after one month in belHELL!

Assalamualaikum..hi everyone! I would like to wish Happy New Year! Welcome 2014!!May Allah bless us and have a good healthy…happiness and success.

Hmm..  actually I’m not realize that time is move faster and now actually I have been 1 month in belHell! It might be cause of surroundings during the class is joyfully and funny… lots of activities… and having ‘JOGET SANA SINI’ in the mornings before the lectures start. Yuhuu… all of us shows our skills (bakat terpendam dalam diam) ngehngeh… so far  Alhamdulillah I can go  through.. many new things I learned throughout belHELL..I learned how to be a thinker . Now, I realize that the main point in THINKING is KNOWLEDGE…thanks teech .ahh.. suddenly I remembered my first ‘TEST’ (ye ke..) score….waaaaa……  end of this story for today… daa..  :’(… :)
- QILA -


No comments:

Post a Comment