Saturday 4 January 2014

Test 1, WTH?

      Test 1? About the argument tu? Oh no!!! I don’t want to think about that again. It makes my otak critical! But, I must tell you jugak kan. Okay, I will let you know about the first test. First I learn about the argument, my presumption it is easy je. But when I read the article in magazine, I start confused.WTH? Which one C/C? Which one S/R? Which one O/O? OMG. This test spoils my holiday! Every day I reread the article to find the C/C, S/R, and O/O. This forced me to think deeply.

      With my partner Qila, we do it slowly, under pressure okay! Skype!!? I don’t have Skype account before this. But for this test, I open it! Because distance we cannot met bertentangan mata. So we decide to Skype and discuss about this important test. We know we can. Yeah! Now I understand what is critical thinking. I must think out of the box and if I say it to Teech, I know what he will ask, "What box!?" kBye.


~INTAN~

No comments:

Post a Comment