Saturday 4 January 2014

TEST 1, WTH?

Test 1? What the heck? Oh noooooo! Typical students life. Everytime we hear there's an upcoming test for sure we will feel that our life is almost over. It's like we're going to flunk the test. The task given was quite a hustle. We have to do the muscle. Everyone had chosen their own partner to do the assignment but I'm the 'lucky' person because I had to do it all by myself (kinda loner eh?). Despite that, the task given is quite complicated as we have to think deeper and see every and each word carefully. Every word has its own meaning and one particular word could change the whole sentence's meaning. This task is all about perfection and precise. Each and every detail has to be done correctly. Tough and challenging but won't cause fatal injuries. So THINK before you act. I hope that my friends and I could pass with flying colours. Wishing you all happy new year and may this year be more blessing. :)

-Asip-

No comments:

Post a Comment