Saturday 4 January 2014

Me, after one month in belHELL!

Assalamualaikum...

                Hello...hello..hello….. I’m back and welcome to 2014 guys! What??? After one month in BelHELL??? What can I say? Seriously, I really did not realize one month already I learned BelHELL... I though it was yesterday TEECH asked to introduce ourself...hahahhaa!

                I admit that BelHELL class is very amazing. I fell more excited and confident in the class... In the class I must become more energized because every morning we do some exercise.. We do warm up,massage each other...it's very funny.. One month in BelHell also means we have to ready on our on-going assessment.. So, my TEST 1 is already started... All of you want know what happen in my TEST 1?? I will continued later.. Bye bye!!! See again!


-SITI NURSYAZWANI BINTI A.RAMAN-

No comments:

Post a Comment