Sunday 15 December 2013

Think The Thinker

Hello guys. I'm back again. Talking about thinking. Hmm... Thinking for me is about having great knowledge about almost everything that exist in this beautiful world we live in. The word 'thinking' itself sounds so simple even to pronounce it but to tell the truth, it is not as simple as it may sound. Its true that we think mostly every moment but do we have tons of general knowledge? Can we answer every single question given appropriately? I don't know about you guys but one thing for sure is I really have a lot more to learn. Seeking for knowledge and experience in life. So, what I've learnt about thinking;

1. Do not think ambiguously.
2. Gain as much as knowledge you can.
3. Always do fact checking.
4. Avoid inferential leaps/jumping to conclusions.
5. No knowledge no talk.

That's all for now. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ALL. #BelHELL

-asip-

No comments:

Post a Comment