Sunday 8 December 2013

After two weeks in #belHell

                  Assalamualaikum everyone, I'm wanie. First time I write a post in blog..hehehe..
After two weeks in belhell...Hmmmm, Actually I did not notice now two weeks I learn bel313. At the first time, I heard from other people that bel313 is quite difficult subject. When the first day Teech teach our class, I'm feel very afraid because I thought Teech is fierce person. But, I missed expectations when actually Teech is funny, nice and very dedication person. Besides,on the first class from 'Meet & Greet' session, I was learn everything from there. I learn how to be polite when ask and answer question,about humane attitude and most important we more get to know and respect each other. We doing any activities in the class.
                 I do not deny that bel313 is quite challenging subject. We will more communication each other. Furthermore, I'm not very 'fasih' in English but that does not mean I make it as weakness for me. I must be prepared mentally and physically as well. I hope,I will more self-confident and able to improve my language because I know in future many challenges ahead. From day to day I feel excited to learn critical thinking. So I hope I can score high marks and get A for bel313 (insyallah)....


-SITI NURSYAZWANI BINTI A.RAMAN-

No comments:

Post a Comment