Sunday 15 December 2013

Expectation To Think..

Hello guys... wani here.. The previous class I learn about to think. At the class,teech show many photos.. From the photos I learn how to evaluate all those photo.. That make me get many expectation from see those photo. So, we can know whether we are good thinker or not.. Thinking for me is :


  • many expectation that will get in every condition
  • without any knowledge, we do no whether it become fact,opinion,true or false
  • we make a decision when we think under pressure and must think deeply
  • after we know something,we must do FACTCHECKING to know it is true or false 
  • the ways we think also put if we is thinker or not
  • become we as good thinker

All of this, what I think about think...heeheheh... That all from me today.. I will back soon...Bye!!!!!!

-WANIE-








No comments:

Post a Comment